Happy March 🙂
I first started writing about being in a funk back in November. Winter is hard for me, and it just has been getting worse. I’ve been really spending time thinking about that and trying to figure out what is going on. and so I decided to make a doctor’s appointment to talk about my depression. I haven’t been to the doctor since he first referred me to a therapist for treatment for my OCD and depression, so it’s been awhile. and it won’t happen until April. but man, it feels really good to have figured out why I have been struggling for MONTHS.
Part of what helps me a lot is keeping goals. I used to have monthly goals, and I tried back in October but I wasn’t in it. The combination of winter melting and realizing what’s going on with me has given me the little burst of inspiration to try again.
So here are my March Goals:
- Celebrate a random holiday (#8 on my 101)
- Document one ordinary day in pictures (#42 on my 101)
- Send 5 letters (#83 on my 101)
- Wake up and go for an early morning walk once
- Make one Pinterest project (#47 on my 101)
- Finish reading 2 books (#31 on my 101)
- Catch up on my Bible reading
- Put my pictures on my external hard drive
- Schedule car appointment
- Schedule dentist appointment
Do you have any goals for this month? How excited are you for Spring… or is it just me? 🙂